The entire Arizona IV Medics team is committed to serving the Phoenix community during this challenging time. We are continually monitoring the CDC guidelines and will stay flexible to ensure we can make the necessary changes to our IV treatment services when needed. Our priority is to serve our community safely and continue to provide the best quality of care to our patients.
Are we serving patients who have or have had Covid-19?
We have treated hundreds of patients over the course of the pandemic that have had Covid-19 positive tests or Covid positive symptoms. We have also served those who had Covid-19 in the past or have had family members who have tested positive. We will continue to do so while following the CDC's guidelines until the virus is under control.
Our top priority is always the safety and health of our staff, and by ensuring they are healthy we can provide the safest patient care.
- We require all of our staff to wear PPE and take universal precautions for droplet protection
- Our staff wear gloves, masks, and sometimes gowns. We can treat Covid-19 patients outside in open air, in the garage, or by the pool
- We triage our patients before we administer our IV Treatment
- Prior to your IV, we assess your vital signs to ensure you are in good health
Our Recommended IV Treatment
The IV treatment we'd recommend to fight Covid-19 is the Mega Myer's Cocktail along with these additions:
- - 5g of Vitamin C
- - 1000mg of Glutathione
- - 500mg of Magnesium
- - 20mg of Zinc
- - 200mg of B-complex including B1
- - We can also treat Nausea with Zofran
- - We can give pepcid to help with the GI symptoms as well
How IVs Can Help
If you are struggling to breathe or at a serious health risk call 911. If you are just feeling ill or symptomatic, dehydrated, nauseous, vomiting, having diarrhea, body aches or just received a positive test we can treat your symptoms! We'd recommend including these in your IV treatment:
- High doses of Vitamin C is thought to reverse some of the damages that COVID-19 can cause
- B1 Thiamine supports the heart and the immune system
- Zinc has been shown to slow viral replication
- Famotidine, a histamine-2 receptor antagonist, has shown involvement in reduces the effects of COVID-19
- Magnesium prevents hypomagnesemia (which increases the cytokine storm and prolongs Qtc)
- Antioxidant Glutathione is an anti-inflammatory component that your body naturally creates. Its absence is associated with a growing number of chronic diseases.