We Treat Covid-19 Patients and Symptoms!
We have treated hundreds of patients over the course of the pandemic that have had Covid-19 positive tests or Covid positive symptoms. We have also served those who had Covid-19 in the past or have had family members who have tested positive. We will continue to do so while following the CDC's guidelines until the virus is under control.
We also offer mobile Covid-19 testing along with our Covid-19 IV treatments. For a limited time, enjoy 10% off any IV therapy package in conjunction with a Covid-19 test. Learn more about our Covid-19 testing here.
Our top priority is always the safety and health of our staff, and by ensuring they are healthy we can provide the safest patient care.
- We require all of our staff to wear PPE and take universal precautions for droplet protection
- Our staff wear gloves, masks, and sometimes gowns. We can treat Covid-19 patients outside in open air, in the garage, or by the pool
- We triage our patients before we administer our IV Treatment
- Prior to your IV, we assess your vital signs to ensure you are in good health
Our Recommended IV Treatment for Covid-19 Symptoms
The IV treatment we'd recommend to fight Covid-19 is the Mega Myer's Cocktail along with these additions:
- - 5g of Vitamin C
- - 1000mg of Glutathione
- - 500mg of Magnesium
- - 20mg of Zinc
- - 200mg of B-complex including B1
- - We can also treat Nausea with Zofran
- - We can give pepcid to help with the GI symptoms as well
What Our Patients Are Saying About Covid-19 IV Treatments
Thank you to Isaac with Arizona IV Medics for coming out the same day requested to give me an IV treatment for Covid! After days of zero energy, dehydration and feeling miserable, the IV really gave my body the boost it needed! Isaac was very professional. friendly and explained everything and how it was going to help me. Would recommend him and this company to anyone who needs it! Thank you for helping me feel better!
I had COVID and it hit me hard. The staff at AZ IV Medics came to my home three times to give my an IV. My recovery was much easier and I feel the IV treatment was a huge factor.
Whether you're in need of extra hydration, a vitamin boost, or rapid COVID testing, I HIGHLY recommend Arizona IV Medics. Easy to schedule, prompt service, amazing staff that know their stuff and deeply care for their patients, only reasons to use this fantastic service. Shelli and Courtney are phenomenal. I look forward to future appointments. Thank you for being an awesome company!
AZ IV Medics Covid-19 Response
The entire Arizona IV Medics team is committed to serving the Phoenix community during this challenging time. We are continually monitoring the CDC guidelines and will stay flexible to ensure we can make the necessary changes to our IV treatment services when needed. Our priority is to serve our community safely and continue to provide the best quality of care to our patients.
How IVs Can Help
If you are struggling to breathe or at a serious health risk call 911. If you are just feeling ill or symptomatic, dehydrated, nauseous, vomiting, having diarrhea, body aches or just received a positive test we can treat your symptoms! We'd recommend including these in your IV treatment:
- High doses of Vitamin C is thought to reverse some of the damages that COVID-19 can cause
- B1 Thiamine supports the heart and the immune system
- Zinc has been shown to slow viral replication
- Famotidine, a histamine-2 receptor antagonist, has shown involvement in reduces the effects of COVID-19
- Magnesium prevents hypomagnesemia (which increases the cytokine storm and prolongs Qtc)
- Antioxidant Glutathione is an anti-inflammatory component that your body naturally creates. Its absence is associated with a growing number of chronic diseases.