City Spotlight: ChandlerOctober 27, 2018
City Spotlight: GilbertNovember 3, 2018
One of the most common questions we get is “So how does IV therapy work, anyway?”
It’s actually really simple!
- Give us a Call or Text at 623-521-5034 or email us at email@example.com!
- We will need to know your name, phone number, address (home, hotel, business, softball field… we go anywhere!), and the reason for the IV.
- Let us know about any major health history – specifically kidney failure, heart failure, or allergies to medicines.
- Also let us know if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- We will schedule the appointment or send the call out to our team if it’s an ASAP call.
- The closest RN will text or call you back shortly with their name and an ETA.
- The RN will arrive at the requested time carrying a backpack with everything they need.
- You will fill out out a simple intake form that we provide, while the RN sets up.
- We can do an IV anywhere, so pick someplace comfy and grab a blanket so you don’t get chilly!
- We give your vital signs a quick check to make sure there are no contraindications.
- We start the IV drip, adding in any vitamins or medicines.
- The total time once we arrive for one liter of fluid is typically around 30-40 minutes.
- We remove the IV and discreetly pack up all waste items – we leave no trace!
- Payment is accepted via cash or card.
That’s all there is to it!
Simply give us a call or text when you’re ready to book in home IV therapy. We are always ready to send an experienced RN to your door!
Click to Call Us: 623-521-5034
Click to Text Us: 623-521-5034