K irk Wilson is Director of Operations at AZ IV Medics. Originally from Texas, Kirk attended Mercy College of Health Sciences (ASN) and Grand Canyon University (BSN.) He moved to Phoenix in 2010 and has worked in ERs across the Valley, including Banner Thunderbird, St. Joseph's, and Arizona Heart where he was 2018 Nurse of the Year. Prior to nursing, Wilson was a pro soccer player for 10 years, selected in the first round of the 1999 MLS draft, playing for teams in Dallas, New York, & Montreal, and a member of the U23 US Men's National Team.
- RN, BSN
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN)
- 10+ Years Experience - Emergency & SWAT RN
- Bachelor's in Nursing, Grand Canyon University
- 2018 Nurse of the Year, Arizona Heart Hospital
- IV Therapy Expert, Ultrasound IV Expert