No one likes to feel under the weather, especially with the flu. But it’s bound to happen at some point, particularly during cold weather. Cold and flu symptoms may take 7-10 days to disappear, but there’s no reason for you to suffer from fever and pain for such an extended time.
At AZ IV Medics, we offer IV therapy, which rehydrates your body and replenishes lost nutrients to relieve flu symptoms. We also add an anti-inflammatory treatment to the IV to ease pain. Plus, we include vitamins and minerals to boost your immune system and help you feel better faster.
Our Myer’s cocktail is the best infusion to relieve flu symptoms and feel well again in no time. The cocktail contains normal saline along with Vitamins B, B12 and C, as well as minerals like zinc, glutathione and magnesium. These ingredients pack your body with energy and boost your immune system to help it fight illness.
The inclusion of saline helps rehydrate your body and improve absorption. Vitamin B12 boosts energy levels and supports immune function. Vitamin C helps your body fight illnesses, and magnesium helps promote healthy body functions like the functioning of the nerves, the cardiovascular system and the immune system.
Symptoms of the Flu
If you're experiencing any of the following symptoms, you might have the flu:
- Nasal congestion: Flu causes the sinuses to drain improperly and the extra mucus becomes congested in the nasal passages.
- Sore throat: A sore throat can result from repeated coughing, which is related to the flu. It usually starts as a scratchy, irritated throat. The soreness becomes worse with time.
- Fever over 100.4: Fever is a sign that your immune system is fighting an illness or infection. When the fever gets to 100˚F (38˚C), this is usually a sign of flu.
- Chills and sweats: When you have the flu, you may experience chills and sweating before a fever develops. Sometimes chills can be accompanied by body aches.
- Fatigue and weakness: Fatigue and weakness are the first signs you’ll notice when you have flu. While fatigue is also a symptom of other illnesses like a cold, it’s usually more severe when caused by flu.
- Dry and persistent cough: The influenza virus irritates the nerve endings in the airways, which can result in dry and persistent coughing.
- Headache/migraine: Headaches occur as a result of cytokines fighting the flu infection. They can also result from the pressure caused by sinus inflammation.
- Nausea: Nausea is not a common flu symptom in adults, but it can occur in children.
- Chest pressure: Influenza causes inflammation in the lining of the lungs and the chest cavity, which brings about chest pressure and pains.
- Swollen lymph nodes: Viral infections and the flu can cause swollen lymph nodes.
We Can Help You Feel Better With an IV
Flu can lead to severe complications, which may require you to go to the emergency room. However, if the symptoms are mild or you’re just looking to get an IV, which is generally what patients receive at the ER, we can do that from the comfort of your home.
You don’t have to pay travel fees or spend time in stuffy waiting rooms just to see a doctor. We’ll come to you and help you ease flu symptoms so that you can feel better and go out to face the world again when you’re strong.
Appointments Available! Schedule Now.
Never let the flu bring you down. Life’s too short to spend it under the weather with the flu. We can help you ease flu symptoms and feel normal within the shortest time possible with an IV for flu. Schedule an appointment with us today by calling or texting 623-521-5034 to get fast and effective relief from the flu in under one hour. You can also complete our contact form and we’ll get in touch.